Pokémon Epoch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Epoch

7 regions. 48 badges. 800+ Pokémon. Are you up for the challenge?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants

Go down 
+9
5qwerty
Alt_0223
C_Mill24
W~Willow
Kiddragon
L-rM
GekkoEF
Silver7890
Cipher Admin CF
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver7890
Zed Geared Brony
Zed Geared Brony
Silver7890

No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Cipher Admin CF wrote:
MissingNo. wrote:
Cipher, I couldn't give two Sh*t about your Megaman game. Just do the Pokemanz and whatever else you signed up for and you pass the internet.
And why not? I took the time to give two Sh*t about your Pokemon game. That's really no way to talk to your work force that is essentially donating its time to you.
I am merely letting you know so you can rage properly if I suddenly disappear and chew me out properly when I get back. I could be taking this a lot further and try to recruit your workers for my game. But no, I'm not that dumb to spam a forum with something nobody there will really care about. It's not even the fact that you don't care that's bothering me, it's the fact that you took the time to say you didn't care. I assumed you didn't care, so just leave it alone, alright?
Also, you win the Internet by preventing flame wars and staying rational in the face of trolling.

MissingNo. wrote:
Oh yeah.

Make the shinies for Resh/Zek have flashy tails.
And that is a thing that I can do. I'll get on that in addition to other stuff this weekend.

Also, Musharna was completed today. Yeah.

1. Herp, I was joking.

2. I mean, not animated, just one frame of the flashies.

3. Hoo-rah.
Back to top Go down
https://pkmngenerations.forumotion.com
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:41 am

DAILY BUMPDATE AND STUFF
1. I KNEW YOU LOVED ME :')
Oh. Well, then...disregard my entire argument, for it is now invalid.
2. I figured as much. I don't have animating software anyway, so yeah.

- Hooray for spare time. Today, Lilligant and Drilbur got done today. Also, something about slightly miscolored shinies here.
- I set Shiny Reshiram on fire, too. You're right, he looks a lot better now.
Back to top Go down
W~Willow
Lazyass Animation Lady
Lazyass Animation Lady
W~Willow

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:44 am

MissingNo. wrote:
Herp, I was joking.

Haven't said anything since page 3
Back to top Go down
Silver7890
Zed Geared Brony
Zed Geared Brony
Silver7890

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:31 pm

Cipher, I think it'd be best if you put up a poll on which forme of Deerling you should use, since we won't have season changing-day/night stuff.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:10 pm

MissingNo. wrote:
Cipher, I think it'd be best if you put up a poll on which forme of Deerling you should use, since we won't have season changing-day/night stuff.
We aren't? D'awww, I wasted my time.

Oh, well, there can be editions, and if the different male/female versions are going in, it'll probably happen. Whatever, I'll keep all four versions uploaded and make a poll.
Back to top Go down
W~Willow
Lazyass Animation Lady
Lazyass Animation Lady
W~Willow

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Winter cuz it looks like a real deer
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:34 pm

DAILY BUMPDATE, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

- Oh, yeah, my opinion matters too, right? Right? Right. I voted for Summer, 'cause it's probably the most accurately colored of them all.

- Also, both Red and Blue Basculin were completed today. I imagine they're going to be the same case as Deerling/Sawsbuck?
Back to top Go down
Silver7890
Zed Geared Brony
Zed Geared Brony
Silver7890

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Cipher Admin CF wrote:
DAILY BUMPDATE, BLAH BLAH BLAH.
- Also, both Red and Blue Basculin were completed today. I imagine they're going to be the same case as Deerling/Sawsbuck?

No, we can make an exception.
Back to top Go down
Blitzamirin
Youngster
Blitzamirin

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 pm

May I ask why all the sprites look like their game counterparts? Wait, don't answer.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Blitzamirin wrote:
May I ask why all the sprites look like their game counterparts? Wait, don't answer.
*Le facepalm*
Why did you comment if you didn't want me to answer?

Since you obviously do want an answer, but are ashamed you can't piece it together, let me explain.
As has been mentioned, this entire game is going to be made in the FR/LG style. This means maps use FR/LG tiles and colors, music is in the FR/LG soundfont--and the Pokemon are in FR/LG colors. The Black and White sprites are fine-and-dandy, they just have too many colors.
It's my job to take GBA palettes and apply them to the Unova Pokemon for authenticity. In addition to this, every other Pokemon's back sprite is sort of cut-off (Read: It doesn't show their entire body). Along with my recoloring, I have to cut the back sprites of the Unova Pokemon to something that would look good alongside Gen I-III.
Back to top Go down
Blitzamirin
Youngster
Blitzamirin

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Most are pretty much the same, tbh. Even Unova's Pokes.

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:26 pm

MissingNo. wrote:
No, we can make an exception.
Okay. It's at least good to hear it's possible.

Blitzamirin wrote:
Most are pretty much the same, tbh. Even Unova's Pokes.

Sorry
I think it's a little silly too, but it's what Leaf wants and I can do it, so here I am.

DAILY BUMPDATE AND STUFF

- I wonder if I'm working myself into a corner. There are a lot of Pokemon I start on, but say "screw it, I'll do [X] later" and don't finish. Just wanted to share that dumb thought with you.
- Anyway, I looked at the parts to Shiny Reshiram, and it turns out they flash a different color than Normal Reshiram. Leaf, I would guess you want the Shiny flash, but I have to ask.
- Lastly, Pansear was completed today, and--dammit, I forgot to erase one of the palettes I used. Just ignore that...
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:58 pm

GEE, I WONDER WHY I HAVE THIS HEADER HERE ANYWAY.

- Simisear was completed today. Yeah, uneventful day.
Back to top Go down
Silver7890
Zed Geared Brony
Zed Geared Brony
Silver7890

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Do Zekrom before I KEEL you.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:06 pm

DAILY BUMPDATE. YEAH.

MissingNo. wrote:
Do Zekrom before I KEEL you.
I'd like to do it too, but I had trouble finding the right greys the first time I tried it.

Anyway, you missed my question about the Shiny flash.
And Pansage was done today. They actually have a transparent background! Hooray!
Back to top Go down
Silver7890
Zed Geared Brony
Zed Geared Brony
Silver7890

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Yes, make the shiny flash.

Please.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:04 pm

MissingNo. wrote:
Well, okay, but I--
MissingNo. wrote:
Please.
Wow, a please. I'm not going to make a big deal out of this, but you must be in a good mood. I'll get to it this weekend.

Anyway, Simisage today. I just now noticed how much his pose reminds me of Might Guy.
Back to top Go down
Silver7890
Zed Geared Brony
Zed Geared Brony
Silver7890

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:59 pm

Cipher Admin CF wrote:
MissingNo. wrote:
Well, okay, but I--
MissingNo. wrote:
Please.
Wow, a please. I'm not going to make a big deal out of this, but you must be in a good mood. I'll get to it this weekend.

Anyway, Simisage today. I just now noticed how much his pose reminds me of Might Guy.

Good mood?

Neku is gonna be in KH3D.

As if I wasn't happy enough about being able to play as Riku.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Well, that explains a lot.
I personally couldn't care less, because I never played The World Ends With You and OCD commands me to play the KH games in chronological order (Excluding Birth By Sleep), but whatever. Sounds interesting, you're happy about it, should bode well with everyone, yadda yadda yadda.

Lampent was completed today. Can't believe I hadn't thought of doing them yet.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Fixed Reshiram (Again) today. Sorry no real update today, I've been at a party with friends.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Bumpdate because Panpour.
Also, poll could use some more votes maybe kind of sort of?
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Incredible ~Desu
Incredible ~Desu
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:48 am

Do them all.

We may be able to make an use for them.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:41 pm

No, see, the idea is I get to all of them eventually by working at a leisurely pace. As of today, actually, I'm officially 1/4 of the way done.
---
Surprise, not Simipour, but Boldore got done today.
Also, the Pokemon-obsessional-guy got back just yesterday, so I'll officially be putting forth recruitment efforts now. Be warned, though--he's in England, so he might be a "late-night-poster," and he can be a little obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Incredible ~Desu
Incredible ~Desu
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:59 pm

...I was talking about your poll.

Oh, and I can live with a british on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Oak Dragon wrote:
...I was talking about your poll.

MissingNo. wrote:
Well, since they already made this post, I thought that was a speed complaint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next