Pokémon Epoch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Epoch

7 regions. 48 badges. 800+ Pokémon. Are you up for the challenge?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)

Go down 
+2
Kiddragon
Trainer Lucas
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trainer Lucas
Epic Trainer
Epic Trainer
Trainer Lucas

The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)   The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:57 pm

The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 Velosi10

The new Velosice. For the Love of Crap, Say you like it. Unless you want to see a 15 year old Man-Boy Cry....

Pokedex info:

"Quick and Powerful, VELOSICE is as Wise as it is Fast. Courageous and Noble, Only Trainers that are the Purist in heart may hope to Obtain it."
Back to top Go down
W~Willow
Lazyass Animation Lady
Lazyass Animation Lady
W~Willow

PostSubject: Re: The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)   The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:15 pm

I thought you said palkia not dialga
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)   The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:19 pm

I don't see Raikou's influence anywhere. At all. I like it--it looks dumbfoundingly cool--but where is he?

Also, I still like the name "Blizzorator" better.
Back to top Go down
Trainer Lucas
Epic Trainer
Epic Trainer
Trainer Lucas

PostSubject: Re: The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)   The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Yeah, But Kidd Scrapped that. Said it needed to be "Raptorish". And, Dialga was a better choice for a Raptorish look. Couldn't get Raioku in without geting a Tiger look. Believe me, I tried. Sorry Bloo, And Cipher...But, I'm still gonna try to get that Electric/Water Tiger in, Which DOES include all your Requests. Please Kidd?

(oh, How about, Blizzaraptor?)
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)   The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm afraid "Blizzaraptor" contains too many characters--there's a ten character limit in every Pokemon's name.
"Blizzorator" is one over that limit as well, now that I look at it again. Perhaps with just one "Z," then...
Back to top Go down
Trainer Lucas
Epic Trainer
Epic Trainer
Trainer Lucas

PostSubject: Re: The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)   The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Ah, Whatever. I'm a Spriter, Not a Namer. Lol. Since you're on my team, You'll be in charge of names. Very Esteemed position....
Back to top Go down
W~Willow
Lazyass Animation Lady
Lazyass Animation Lady
W~Willow

PostSubject: Re: The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)   The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Trainer Lucas wrote:
Ah, Whatever. I'm a Spriter, Not a Namer.
This gives me the opportunity to say, I'm making the name and sprites ,and praying on my team to do the rest.
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Incredible ~Desu
Incredible ~Desu
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)   The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:09 pm

I get a wild card for concept?
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)   The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Well, I came up with it through my own Pokemon Naming Formula I discovered once upon a time ago. Check this out, I'll run it with two examples and my own name.

STEP 1: Find a word or group of words you would use to describe or associate with your Pokemon.
Squirt Turtle, Spear Sparrow, Blizzard Generator.

STEP 2: If more than one word was used, merge them together now.
Squirturtle, Spearsparrow, Blizzardgenerator.

STEP 3: Clear out any syllables that make the name unwieldy and hard to pronounce.
Squirtle, Spearrow, Blizzerator.

STEP 4: To further distort the original words, remove unnecessary consonants and change up some of the vowels.
Squirtle, Spearow, Blizorator.

Congratulations; you now know how to give your Fakemon a better name.
Back to top Go down
W~Willow
Lazyass Animation Lady
Lazyass Animation Lady
W~Willow

PostSubject: Re: The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)   The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Well, I named it like Game Freak of America (Pokemon Company now I think) did to the Kanto Legy birds. Cuatro (4) and a use of the type easily fitting into the word. Awesome Face So I did good!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Incredible ~Desu
Incredible ~Desu
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)   The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:43 pm

I'll try to do a art for Velosice/Blizaptor :3
Focus on try.

And have I wild card for our team's Pokémon?
Back to top Go down
Trainer Lucas
Epic Trainer
Epic Trainer
Trainer Lucas

PostSubject: Re: The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)   The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:15 pm

Okay. I take it you didn't like the One I made?

And yes, You do. :3
Back to top Go down
Blooyash
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Blooyash

PostSubject: Re: The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)   The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:17 pm

For water/electric, I made up a Pokemon, it's name is Dalwin.
Spoiler:

The description is: "Dalwin is an unpredictable Pokemon that often appears in the Cities of Kanto and Johto helping those in need. There is a legend that if Dalwin gets mad enough it will Evolve into a Dark being that is uncontrollable and has unlimited power."
Back to top Go down
Trainer Lucas
Epic Trainer
Epic Trainer
Trainer Lucas

PostSubject: Re: The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)   The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:41 pm

...Legendary's can't evolve. But, I'm trying to get a fanmon safari zone on Generations Island, With Each of us Limited to 1 Pokemon each. So, I'll sprite it, See what we can do....
Back to top Go down
W~Willow
Lazyass Animation Lady
Lazyass Animation Lady
W~Willow

PostSubject: Re: The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)   The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Trainer Lucas wrote:
...Legendary's can't evolve. But, I'm trying to get a fanmon safari zone on Generations Island, With Each of us Limited to 1 Pokemon each. So, I'll sprite it, See what we can do....
Gonna post mine soon
Back to top Go down
Trainer Lucas
Epic Trainer
Epic Trainer
Trainer Lucas

PostSubject: Re: The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)   The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Tell you what. Imma make a Fanmon Topic, And let's keep this one free for The two Legendarys. K?
Back to top Go down
Blooyash
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Blooyash

PostSubject: Re: The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)   The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Trainer Lucas wrote:

Just think of it as Origin Giratina transforming into Altered Giratina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)   The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Generations Pokemon Planning (Awaiting Silver's Approval_)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2