Pokémon Epoch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Epoch

7 regions. 48 badges. 800+ Pokémon. Are you up for the challenge?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

USB controller

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ursaringer
Youngster
ursaringer

Character sheet
Starter Pokemon:
Pokemon 2:
Character Sheet:

USB controller Empty
PostSubject: USB controller   USB controller EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:49 pm

hi all i'm now, but i want to let you guys know that i've played the sampling of the game so far and love it, my only issue with the controls so far is that they feel a little akward, thank you for including the key mapping, but i use a laptop, so mouse/keyboard interface games aren't to comfortable, i attempted to use my USB controller. The key mapping was fine until i tried to map the X and Y axis for the camera. I find myself unable to do so. did i do something wrong, or will this be a later edition to the game? (Good USB controller compatibility)
Back to top Go down
W~Willow
Lazyass Animation Lady
Lazyass Animation Lady
W~Willow

USB controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: USB controller   USB controller EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:21 am

Poking around in the trash, how did we not fricking rat this guy out? We have never even had code to have a game, let alone a playable demo. XD
Let alone the fact, that this wouldn't be a mouse/keyboard game in the sense of, something like a FPS, it would be as simple to play on a laptop as on a desktop, because even if you used the little mousepad thing built in, it wouldn't hinder anything due to the fact that the keyboard would truly be where most of the controls are. I'd assume that even back when this post was made, I'd assume we were using an emulator-esque, meaning that ease of access, would not be an issue. I am replying to this now, because for one, I don't think I saw this before, someone must have been quick to the punch to trash it before we this guy a new one. Lastly, why post a topic for this if there was no reason to post this... ever?
Back to top Go down
W~Willow
Lazyass Animation Lady
Lazyass Animation Lady
W~Willow

USB controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: USB controller   USB controller EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 1:11 pm

Woah, I was a petty little bitch wan't I? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USB controller Empty
PostSubject: Re: USB controller   USB controller Empty