Pokémon Epoch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Epoch

7 regions. 48 badges. 800+ Pokémon. Are you up for the challenge?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place

Go down 
+7
W~Willow
Kiddragon
SpOnGeY101
Silver7890
Blooyash
Asch the Bloody
GekkoEF
11 posters
AuthorMessage
GekkoEF
Pokémon Trainer
GekkoEF

I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place Empty
PostSubject: I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place   I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Now converse!
Back to top Go down
Asch the Bloody
Pokémon Trainer
Asch the Bloody

I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place   I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:23 pm

So...is this just a topic to talk?
Back to top Go down
Blooyash
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Blooyash

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place   I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:31 pm

converse about what?
Back to top Go down
Silver7890
Zed Geared Brony
Zed Geared Brony
Silver7890

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place   I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:23 pm

So, how 'bout them ponies?

Invading the internet, y'know?
Back to top Go down
https://pkmngenerations.forumotion.com
GekkoEF
Pokémon Trainer
GekkoEF

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place   I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Lol'd
Not to offend anyone, but what's with all these boy watching My Little Pony?
I remember when we thought that was icky... What happened?
Back to top Go down
SpOnGeY101
Youngster
SpOnGeY101

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place   I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:56 pm

PKMN Master Moonlight wrote:
Lol'd
Not to offend anyone, but what's with all these boy watching My Little Pony?
I remember when we thought that was icky... What happened?
It's not really the ponies most people like, the characters could be anything and they would like it. There are some exceptions to that.
The humor although directed towards girls appeal more to guys.
Basically the show missed it's target demographic, and the creators know that.
The show is what you would call, and internet phenomenon, or meme.

EDIT: None of the previous MLP series/generations have done this before, which is why it's a sudden spike of attention.
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Incredible ~Desu
Incredible ~Desu
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place   I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Meh, it's the same thing why the Sh*t Mario and Zelda games on the CD-i Phillips are really famous : it's so bad that it becomes good, in a way.
Back to top Go down
Silver7890
Zed Geared Brony
Zed Geared Brony
Silver7890

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place   I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Kiddragon wrote:
Meh, it's the same thing why the Sh*t Mario and Zelda games on the CD-i Phillips are really famous : it's so bad that it becomes good, in a way.

They weren't THAT bad..

Oh who am I kidding.
Back to top Go down
W~Willow
Lazyass Animation Lady
Lazyass Animation Lady
W~Willow

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place   I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:58 pm

ALL TOASTAHS TOAST TOAST
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Youngster
Alt_0223

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place   I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:31 pm

It's been one of those days.
Back to top Go down
305coolguy
Youngster
305coolguy

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place   I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:50 pm

Super Pokédude wrote:
ALL TOASTAHS TOAST TOAST

cool story bro
Back to top Go down
StayPuft
Youngster
StayPuft

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place   I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:23 am

Why I like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic -

- Animation is excellent
- Characters have great character development and are very memorable
- The ponies don't look like my dog blew it out its ass (You seen the early MLP crap? Looks disgusting compared to this show).
- Decent humor
- The songs aren't actually that bad when you take the time to listen to them. And they actually SING, they don't use crap like autotune or whatever.
- Has decent morales at the end of each episode, though sometimes it does try to shove them down your throat. Though of course some people could USE that once in a while. *looks at half the people at the expansion forums*
- Animators/creators acknowledge the fanbase and cater to them at various times (know derpy hooves? Her derp eyes were actually a mistake at first. However, after seeing the fanbase derpy got, they kept her eyes that way on purpose whenever she made an appearance).

The only thing I hate is the intro. GOD that is annoying.
Back to top Go down
305coolguy
Youngster
305coolguy

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place   I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:45 pm

StayPuft wrote:
- The ponies don't look like my dog blew it out its ass

lololololol
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place   I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:11 pm

> Says the songs aren't that bad
> Says that they hate the intro
LOLWUT
Also, no mention of this show's...um...awkward moments...?
Spoiler:
This show and its fanbase has been enough to give me nightmares. I shudder to think of what little fillies would think of it. Anyway, yeah, I like the show also because it's not all a kid's show, and both the audience and the producers know it.
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Incredible ~Desu
Incredible ~Desu
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place   I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:02 pm

I won't allow MLP to get anymore further in this forum.

This is the only place you can talk of it.
Or fear the fury of the Desu...
Back to top Go down
Silver7890
Zed Geared Brony
Zed Geared Brony
Silver7890

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place   I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:21 am

*Le talks about MLP in Character List*

Lolno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place   I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm just going to strike up a conversation to bring some life back to this place
Page 1 of 1