Pokémon Epoch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Epoch

7 regions. 48 badges. 800+ Pokémon. Are you up for the challenge?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants

Go down 
+9
5qwerty
Alt_0223
C_Mill24
W~Willow
Kiddragon
L-rM
GekkoEF
Silver7890
Cipher Admin CF
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:44 pm

THE DAILY (?) BUMPDATE
- Emolga has been completed. He might be a little discolored, but I had done so much already when I noticed my mistake, and you can't really tell.
- Sorry, guys, I'm not here as much anymore. I've recently been saying to myself, "ZOMG PLAY VIDEO GAMES," and I'm caught up in Kingdom Hearts, Sly Cooper, Ape Escape, etc.
Back to top Go down
GekkoEF
Pokémon Trainer
GekkoEF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:04 pm

No need to apologize for not being here, no one else is.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
PUPPY MASTER
PUPPY MASTER
C_Mill24

Location : Do you remember the episode where Ash caught a Pumbloom?

Character sheet
Starter Pokemon: Salamence
Pokemon 2: Cubchoo
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:58 am

I check every once in a while but nothing ever happens here.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:32 pm

THE NOT-SO-DAILY BUMPDATE
- Blarg, CF, get unlazy now. I'll try and stay true to my "at least one Pokemon a day" rule, but I can't promise nothing...
- Munna has been completed. No real comments on this one.
- I plan to do Resh and Zek, but I'd like to know a little something first. This may seem like a dumb question, but whatever. Certain parts of these Pokemon flash throughout the intervals--it's not movement, it just happens naturally. Should I nab the basic sprite, or the flashing one?
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Youngster
Alt_0223

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:40 pm

I can't believe I joined a near-dead forum.
Anyway, I would like to help with this.
Back to top Go down
Silver7890
Zed Geared Brony
Zed Geared Brony
Silver7890

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Alt_0223 wrote:

It died for about two weeks.

Then I PMed everyone about it and they got back to work.
Back to top Go down
https://pkmngenerations.forumotion.com
5qwerty
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Wait, are these sprites being resized?
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Youngster
Alt_0223

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:44 pm

MissingNo. wrote:
Alt_0223 wrote:

It died for about two weeks.

Then I PMed everyone about it and they got back to work.
I will definitely be helping here, I just have limited access to a computer and the forum won't let me post off site links for a week.
Back to top Go down
5qwerty
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:23 pm

The shading on the underside of Lillipup's face is too light.

And the shading on Litwick is too dark.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:55 pm

5qwerty wrote:
Wait, are these sprites being resized?

Leaf told me to leave that to her.

5qwerty wrote:
The shading on the underside of Lillipup's face is too light.

And the shading on Litwick is too dark.

I actually received better colors for Lillipup, but I haven't updated their image yet.
Why? Because I'm lazy. :/

Also, the colors on Litwick are slightly brighter than the original colors.

Anyway, I wish I had some work to tell you I updated with, but...I don't. Sorry, I'll do stuff tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:16 pm

THE BUMPDATE
- I actually did this yesterday, but I forgot to bump it. :/
- ANYWAYS, Liepard has been completed. There was no red dark enough to compare to the original, so their Shiny is a little miscolored.
- Today marks the horrible day I had to go back to school. High school. On one hand, this may get me organized and motivate me...and on the other hand, this might just mindlessly munch my time.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:16 pm

THE BUMPDATE
- Ugh. Time to get off your lazy ass, CF. Two weeks into high school, and now that life is becoming more rhythmic, I'll try and make the bumpdate more daily again.
- Lillipup has FINALLY been updated with a better color scheme as recommended by Super Pokedude. They look pretty similar now, but I think the sparkles when a shiny appears will be enough of a hint.
- Deerling has been completed--well, half-completed at least. I guess I got bored halfway through or something. NOTE THAT ONLY THE SPRITES WITH A BLUE BACKDROP OVER THEM ARE COMPLETED.
- Still holding out for an answer to the question I had last page:
Cipher Admin CF wrote:
This may seem like a dumb question, but whatever. Certain parts of these Pokemon [Reshiram and Zekrom] flash throughout the intervals--it's not movement, it just happens naturally. Should I nab the basic sprite, or one partway through the flash?
- And on a completely unrelated note, I got a 3DS yesterday. Yay, me!
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:47 pm

THE BUMPDATE
- Purrloin has been completed. I think the Shiny's a little off, but I couldn't find any darker blues. Also, funny story with this one...I named Liepard's image "Purrloin," so I had to call Purrloin "Liepard."
Cipher Admin CF wrote:
Cipher Admin CF wrote:
This may seem like a dumb question, but whatever. Certain parts of these Pokemon [Reshiram and Zekrom] flash throughout the intervals--it's not movement, it just happens naturally. Should I nab the basic sprite, or one partway through the flash?
Back to top Go down
Silver7890
Zed Geared Brony
Zed Geared Brony
Silver7890

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:04 am

Cipher Admin CF wrote:
THE BUMPDATE
- Purrloin has been completed. I think the Shiny's a little off, but I couldn't find any darker blues. Also, funny story with this one...I named Liepard's image "Purrloin," so I had to call Purrloin "Liepard."
Cipher Admin CF wrote:
Cipher Admin CF wrote:

Nah, just leave them how they are in the first frame. Flashing, we might consider in the future.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:37 pm

GASP! THE BUMPDATE THREE DAYS IN A ROW!
- Okay, Leaf, I'll get right on it. Seriously, unless anyone has an objection, I'll do the legend group of Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem now.
- Reshiram has been completed--or half-completed, I mean. Sorry, but his sprite is very large to start, and I got a little overwhelmed, so I'll finish that or Deerling tomorrow.
- Acid-green is now my official color for unfinished sprites. Hooray.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:46 pm

THE DAILY (?) BUMPDATE

- Roggenrola has been completed.
- "CF, you said you were doing Resh, Zek, and Kyu next! You're a lying liar that lies!"
Yes, yes I am. Long story short, I got lazy and chose a Pokemon with a small sprite so it looked like I, y'know, did something today.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:54 pm

...I THINK I CAN START CALLING IT THE DAILY BUMPDATE AGAIN...

- Deerling has been wrapped up. Sorry again, guys, I just really didn't wanna mess with Reshiram today. On the plus side, you get four times as many sprites as you would if I'd worked on them--not to mention for one of the most annoying to code (?) Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
PUPPY MASTER
PUPPY MASTER
C_Mill24

Location : Do you remember the episode where Ash caught a Pumbloom?

Character sheet
Starter Pokemon: Salamence
Pokemon 2: Cubchoo
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Cipher Admin CF wrote:
On the plus side, you get four times as many sprites as you would if I'd worked on them--not to mention for one of the most annoying to code (?) Pokemon.
That may depend if they will put in the seasons.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:15 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
That may depend if they will put in the seasons.
I suppose it doesn't change anything but the cosmetics, but it'd be like not having the Male and Female forms of Frillish.

THE DAILY BUMPDATE

- Reshiram has been wrapped up. Ugh, glad I got that one out of the way. Gosh darn it, even though I started working again, I still feel lazy. Tomorrow, I think I'll tackle Zekrom, and if I don't finish them in one go, I'll add an extra as compensation.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:50 am

THE DAILY BUMPDATE

- So I wake up this morning.
And I sit down at the computer.
I remember I have work to do.
So I go to look at Zekrom.
I worked for about five minutes...
and was like "Oh, Arceus no, I'm doing this later."
- On the plus side, we have a double feature today! I completed Herdier--who honestly should've been done a long time ago--and Solosis today.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:48 pm

THE DAILY BUMPDATE

- Another double feature today! Partially because weekend = free time, but also because yes. This one covers some more basic early-game fodder.
- Pidove has been completed. I'm not too proud of this one's shiny, but I say that a lot.
- Audino has been completed. Frankly, they're so useless, I can only wonder why anyone would want them.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:52 pm

THE DAILY BUMPDATE

- Oops. I made something yesterday, but I forgot to bumpdate it. Oh well!
- Petilil has been completed. Unlike a lot of Pokemon, I'm rather satisfied with this one's Shiny.
- Duosion has been completed. This one was a quick completion, because they share a palette with Solosis.

- On another note, I'm recruiting a team to see if I can make a Mega Man fan game. Would you like to help me--*Slapped*
Ouch. Anyways, where I was going with this is, now PokeGens isn't the only project that demands my attention. While I'll still be posting one of these a day for now, maybe not so much as the project picks up.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:32 pm

THE DAILY BUMPDATE

- Double feature to make up for me being lazy yesterday.
- Reuniclus has been completed. More palette recycling, hooray. No, really, that's good, the only boring part of this job is picking around for the right colors to use.
- Yamask has been completed. They were a favorite of mine, and I needed another to do, so yeah.

- The fangame is beginning to pick up, so I'm going to have some trouble splitting my time to work on both. Wish me luck, guys, I'm gonna need it.
Back to top Go down
Silver7890
Zed Geared Brony
Zed Geared Brony
Silver7890

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Cipher, I couldn't give two Sh*t about your Megaman game. Just do the Pokemanz and whatever else you signed up for and you pass the internet.

Oh yeah.

Make the shinies for Resh/Zek have flashy tails.
Back to top Go down
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
Cipher Admin CF

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:43 pm

MissingNo. wrote:
Cipher, I couldn't give two Sh*t about your Megaman game. Just do the Pokemanz and whatever else you signed up for and you pass the internet.
And why not? I took the time to give two Sh*t about your Pokemon game. That's really no way to talk to your work force that is essentially donating its time to you.
I am merely letting you know so you can rage properly if I suddenly disappear and chew me out properly when I get back. I could be taking this a lot further and try to recruit your workers for my game. But no, I'm not that dumb to spam a forum with something nobody there will really care about. It's not even the fact that you don't care that's bothering me, it's the fact that you took the time to say you didn't care. I assumed you didn't care, so just leave it alone, alright?
Also, you win the Internet by preventing flame wars and staying rational in the face of trolling.

MissingNo. wrote:
Oh yeah.

Make the shinies for Resh/Zek have flashy tails.
And that is a thing that I can do. I'll get on that in addition to other stuff this weekend.

Also, Musharna was completed today. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants   No. 000's Field Work:  Unova's Inhabitants - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

No. 000's Field Work: Unova's Inhabitants
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next