Pokémon Epoch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Epoch

7 regions. 48 badges. 800+ Pokémon. Are you up for the challenge?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon RP

Go down 
+4
Trapex
C_Mill24
W~Willow
Maskedtrainer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Trapex
SUPREME CODER-LORD
SUPREME CODER-LORD
Trapex

Pokemon RP  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Yeah....seriously, who is L and all the randys?
Back to top Go down
Maskedtrainer
Gym Leader
Maskedtrainer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:00 pm

randy's sand for random trainers so we can just make up names for them as for L not much is known about him but i will tell you he has a Lugia
Back to top Go down
W~Willow
Lazyass Animation Lady
Lazyass Animation Lady
W~Willow

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:19 pm

ok, someone start
Back to top Go down
Maskedtrainer
Gym Leader
Maskedtrainer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Herp de Derp wrote:
YES
I HAVE A PLAN

what was your plan?
Back to top Go down
Trapex
SUPREME CODER-LORD
SUPREME CODER-LORD
Trapex

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:22 pm

I don't like the idea of the "L" character if we do this idea. First, let's hear Herp's idea first.
Back to top Go down
W~Willow
Lazyass Animation Lady
Lazyass Animation Lady
W~Willow

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Katie got amnesia and a family adopted her and gave her a new look
and she is battling us and we don't know who it is
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
PUPPY MASTER
PUPPY MASTER
C_Mill24

Location : Do you remember the episode where Ash caught a Pumbloom?

Character sheet
Starter Pokemon: Salamence
Pokemon 2: Cubchoo
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Herp de Derp wrote:
Katie got amnesia and a family adopted her and gave her a new look
and she is battling us and we don't know who it is
I know what it is.

It's a girl!
Back to top Go down
W~Willow
Lazyass Animation Lady
Lazyass Animation Lady
W~Willow

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:44 pm

..... And people call me the lovable idiot.
also Kyle now looks like this Pokemon RP  - Page 24 Older_10
Back to top Go down
Maskedtrainer
Gym Leader
Maskedtrainer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:18 pm

after they all beat the first gym they left Mahogany Town to challenge the other gym in Johto, the entered the pokemon League and came close to to winning, after that Jake and Sarah wheat back home, they then met up with Tony in the Hoenn region Jake caught most of his team there when they were going to leave Jake decided to go to Sinnoh and Unova but Tony and Sarah wanted to go home. In Sinnoh Jake found out his dark family history and would caught Darkrai but no one knows. soon after he makes a secret identity called the Maskedtrainer. two years after his time in Sinno and Unova Jake is finally heading home for the Silver League tournament in Johto.

Sarah- Tony get up. Tony- OK OK I'm getting up. Sarah- hurry up he's coming back today, it's been two years sens we have seen him. Tony gets up Tony- alright I'm up now lets go to the Docks. On the boat Jake- were almost there Kabutops. Kabutops- (shaking his head) Tops
Captain- (on the microphone) we will be in Johto in a half hour so in joy the rest of your time on the S.S. Anne. a half hour later the ship docks in Johto. Sarah- hurry Tony the Ship has already docked lets go. Tony-(out of breath) hang on. They run down to the dock looking fir Jake. Sarah- Meganium do you see him? Meganium runs throw the crowed jumping on Jake.
Jake- Is that you Bayleef? Meganium- Meg Sarah- there you are. helps Jake up from the ground. Jake- thanks. Sarah- no problem. Jake- I thought you seed that Tony was coming with you. Sarah- hes somewhere around here. Tony- (still out of breath) there you two are.
Jake- hay Tony. Tony- hay Jake. Sarah- well it's time to go sine up for the tournament. Jake- right lets go.and so they leave for the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Trapex
SUPREME CODER-LORD
SUPREME CODER-LORD
Trapex

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Zeke looks like this: Pokemon RP  - Page 24 2804edea5827faa22f6ec328c4b670ef

Mira looks like this: Pokemon RP  - Page 24 Cad1655abc64c681479171d6eb5d38e7

(we find Zeke at the opening of a cave on a deserted island somewhere in the Hoenn region. jagged rocks block different paths, only allowing flights to get in and out of the island).
Pokemon RP  - Page 24 2804edea5827faa22f6ec328c4b670efZeke: (gets up slowly) Ugh.....wuz today, Eevee?

Eevee: Vee! Vee! (It's the anniversary meet, you dumbass!)

Zeke: Aw, crap! Gotta get going! (starts running around and packing things up) Man, I can't believe it's been two years! I've collected all 8 of the badges in the Johto region and I STILL completely forgot about meeting there!

???: (makes roaring sound from inside the cave)

Zeke: (looks at the entrance of the cave) I'm sorry, ol' pal. I have to get going. If you would get inside the Pokeball instead of being stubborn, then you'd be my partner for sure.

Eevee: Vee! Vee! (what about me?)

Zeke: Eevee, you'll always be my number one and you know it. (looks back at the cave) Say...how would you feel about me bringing a few friends back to this place?

???: (roars slightly happier)

Zeke: It'll only be a few days. I'll be sure to come back. (takes out Pokeball and sends out Hydreigon) Come on, Hydreigon, let's go. (Zeke and Eevee fly away on the back of Hydreigon, heading for a harbor in Johto)

???: (roars loudly)

------

(We find Mira walking along a path to the harbor where they set the meet to be with Ludicolo by her side)

Pokemon RP  - Page 24 Cad1655abc64c681479171d6eb5d38e7 Mira: (sighs) I can't believe it's been two years. I haven't battled anybody worthwhile, nor have I got any badges. I've been too busy researching and studying.....(sighs deeply).....perhaps I need to do that with my life instead of all this battling business.

Ludicolo: Ludi! Ludicolo! (Yeah! Go on and do it!)

Mira: (smiles at Ludicolo) Thanks, Ludicolo. You always cheer me up. (spots the harbor) Wait! I think that's it! C'mon, we should get going! (starts running with Ludicolo towards the harbor and thinks to herself)....I wonder if Zeke has shown up yet.....
Back to top Go down
Blooyash
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Blooyash

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:42 pm

After beating the Elite four in Johto, Macien helped rescue hundreds of Pokemon stolen by Team Rocket. After which Minun and Plusle were freed and they didn't want to go back to their trainer even if they knew where he was, they convinced Macien to capture them. He then traveled back to Sinnoh to beat the Elite four while he caught a Starly and evolved it into a Starraptor. He then traded him for Turtwig. He caught and evolved many Pokemon in Sinnoh until eventually he traded and gave those Pokemon to his friends and family leaving him with his team. At one point, Team Plasma stole his Jigglypuff, so he ventured to Unova to save her along with several others stolen by Team Plasma where he evolved Ryolu to Lucario.

Macien stepped out of the S.S. Anne with Empoleon behind him.

Macien-I swear I saw Tony and Sarah a minute ago. But oh well, lets go sign up Empoleon.

They ventured around remembering the last time they were here until they got to the tournament.

P.S. Just in case there are triple battles, this is my team: Mudkip, Torchic, Treecko, Magnezone, Glaceon, and Leafeon.
Back to top Go down
Trapex
SUPREME CODER-LORD
SUPREME CODER-LORD
Trapex

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Blooyash wrote:
Magnezone

Nuh-uh. He's already been claimed by me. Look through the lists of pokemon that haven't been claimed yet made by the people who are RPing (you already stole Torchic from me....I don't want Magnezone gone too).
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
PUPPY MASTER
PUPPY MASTER
C_Mill24

Location : Do you remember the episode where Ash caught a Pumbloom?

Character sheet
Starter Pokemon: Salamence
Pokemon 2: Cubchoo
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:25 pm

The boat finally docked. Colin had been waiting a long time for this. He had somehow won the league in his region, not knowing how though. His new adventure was starting here; Johto.

Colin had been riding on a small ferry for about three uneventful days. He was exhausted and had the smell of sea salt all over his clothing, body, and hair. He had gotten this far with his friend Sophia by his side. But now, it was time he set out on his own journey.

He walked up to the building for sign ups for the tournament. Well, this is it. said Colin in his head. This is where my new journey starts

"ID please," said the man in the admission booth. Colin pulled out his trainer card. "Alright. You may proceed."

Colin walked into through the gate. His new adventure had begun.
Back to top Go down
Trapex
SUPREME CODER-LORD
SUPREME CODER-LORD
Trapex

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Zeke: (on Hydreigon flying straight towards the gate) OOOOHHHH SHHHH-
(crashes into Collin)

Zeke: Ugh...wazzuh....

Man in Admin. Booth: Uh...ID please, sir.

Zeke: Here ya go! (takes out Trainer card, shows it to the man, and puts it away) What did I land on? (sees Collin) Oh shit! Sorry kid! (gets up and puts Hydreigon back into his Pokeball) I didn't mean to do that! Are you alright?

------

Mira: (running towards Jake and them at the harbor) Hey guys! (gets into the group) Where are the others!? Not to mention...(points toward gate for the Pokemon League)....what was that crash that just happened?
Back to top Go down
Blooyash
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Blooyash

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:08 am

FSK wrote:
Blooyash wrote:
Magnezone

Nuh-uh. He's already been claimed by me. Look through the lists of pokemon that haven't been claimed yet made by the people who are RPing (you already stole Torchic from me....I don't want Magnezone gone too).

I said IF there are triple battles. Besides, why can't we share Pokemon? You can have Blaziken, my Torchic never evolves.
Back to top Go down
W~Willow
Lazyass Animation Lady
Lazyass Animation Lady
W~Willow

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:43 am

Meanwhile with Kyle
*at the harbor*
Random crowd: Ooooooh it's him. The Champion of the Johto league.
Kyle: People, People. No autographs
*Kyle spots Mira and the others*
Kyle: Hey, is that you?
Back to top Go down
Trapex
SUPREME CODER-LORD
SUPREME CODER-LORD
Trapex

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:32 am

Mira: Kyle! (hugs him) How have you been and (points at the gates) what in the hell was that crash about?

-------

Zeke: Huh? (looks into the distance at the harbor and just gets a glimpse of Kyle) That looks like....c'mon, Eevee! I think that they changed the meeting point on us! (starts running towards the group at the harbor) HEY GUYS! HOW HAVE YO- (trips and starts rolling forward eventually crashing into Mira)

Mira: Zeke?

Zeke: Yeah, it's me. Late as- (looks slowly up at Mira)....al-al-....alwa-....always! Late as always! (thinks) Shit! Don't tell me that I am actually viewing her as a real woman now! Damn you brain or heart or whatever the hell organ that is screwing with me!

Mira: (bends down to look Zeke in the face) Zeke, are you alright?

Zeke: Gah! Of-Of c-c-c-course I am! I....I'm p-per-perfectly f-fine! (gets up and goes to Kyle) So, how have ya been, man!?
Back to top Go down
W~Willow
Lazyass Animation Lady
Lazyass Animation Lady
W~Willow

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:44 am

Kyle: Oh, you konw. Becoming thhe Johto leage campion and International superstar. Notin' much.
*smirks scarcasticly*
Kyle: So what up with you.
*looks at Zeke's hair*
Kyle: MAN, That's blood red!!!!
Back to top Go down
Trapex
SUPREME CODER-LORD
SUPREME CODER-LORD
Trapex

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:52 pm

Zeke: Bite me, man. I've been living on an isle that always has a red sun for the past two years and it hasn't really been friendly. Y'know, protecting a legendary pokemon and such? It's tougher than you'd think. God, SO MANY TEAM (INSERT BADDY NAME HERE) MEMBERS!!! I got to catch quite a few pokemon along the way though.

Mira: Oooohhhhh.....which legendary pokemon is it!?

Zeke: W-W-Well...it's...um....(turns head slowly back to Kyle and thinks)Much better. (out loud) Well, it just happens to be an ol' enemy of mine: Kyogre. But, it's been nice to me....and now I don't really blame it now ever since that incident with Rayquaza and such.
Back to top Go down
W~Willow
Lazyass Animation Lady
Lazyass Animation Lady
W~Willow

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Kyle- Why did he used to be your enemy.
*inspects Zeke*
Kyle- Who'd you crash into.
Back to top Go down
Maskedtrainer
Gym Leader
Maskedtrainer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Jake- well it looks like were all here now, the kid looks fine they have a doctor there

Sarah- ya lets go sine up now

Tony- have you guys heard of the Maskedtrainer he took down a another Team Galactic base last week.

Sarah- ya him and his Darkrai has been destroying Team Rocket, Plasma, Galactic Bases all over the different regions.

Last edited by Maskedtrainer on Tue May 15, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
W~Willow
Lazyass Animation Lady
Lazyass Animation Lady
W~Willow

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Kyle- Sorry No, I've been crushing trainers wanting to be the best. No time for news
Back to top Go down
Trapex
SUPREME CODER-LORD
SUPREME CODER-LORD
Trapex

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Zeke: (to Kyle) I don't really know. He just stayed quiet and I kind of hurried off after spotting you guys. I made sure he was okay, put Hydreigon away, and I left.

Mira: That's kind of heartless.

Zeke: (ignoring Mira) SO. the "Masked Trainer," huh? (looks down suspiciously and nervously) Uh...um, what have...you...heard about him?
Back to top Go down
W~Willow
Lazyass Animation Lady
Lazyass Animation Lady
W~Willow

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Kyle- *jokingly* nothing in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Maskedtrainer
Gym Leader
Maskedtrainer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:20 pm

they arrive at the gate

ID man- ID please

Jake- (showing his ID) here you are sir

ID man- you my pass

they walk in to the building

out in some trees spying on the group

Grunt 1- there finely here lets go

Grunt 2- holed on we need to wait for the others to set the explosives, if it's done right we should get the attention of the Maskedtrainer and catch his Darkrai.

Grunt 1- ya and also get thous kid's pokemon to.

Grunt 2- thous kid's pokemon are small fries compered to Darkrai

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP    Pokemon RP  - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP
Page 24 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next