Pokémon Epoch

7 regions. 48 badges. 800+ Pokémon. Are you up for the challenge?
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 hei gaiz i ahm neww!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aaerl iss o my namqe
Youngster


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:34 pm

mu nameu is arel asn i ahm new herar anda i dontno eny uvvf you but ahi wulddl liaik tou bea eveyry budys frend and i like it ahear!!!11!11!!!@sfg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver7890
Zed Geared Brony
Zed Geared Brony
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 17
Location : In your bed

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Banned.

(OhgodI'vewaitedsolongtobansomeone)

_________________
Spoiler:
 


Trainer Lucas wrote:
You sir, just met Silver. She's the brains behind this operation. She came up with this game.

Herp de Derp wrote:
Yeah, Silver is normally cussing so much she makes sailors blush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pkmngenerations.forumotion.com
[VND]
Youngster
avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:38 pm

...That's power abuse. He's only trying to help, man. Not cool, you know, English might not be his first language.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver7890
Zed Geared Brony
Zed Geared Brony
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 17
Location : In your bed

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:39 pm

aaerl iss o my namqe wrote:
mu nameu is arel asn i ahm new herar anda i dontno eny uvvf you but ahi wulddl liaik tou bea eveyry budys frend and i like it ahear!!!11!11!!!@sfg

I cannot read anything there, VND.

It was for the best.

I've seen his kind.

_________________
Spoiler:
 


Trainer Lucas wrote:
You sir, just met Silver. She's the brains behind this operation. She came up with this game.

Herp de Derp wrote:
Yeah, Silver is normally cussing so much she makes sailors blush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pkmngenerations.forumotion.com
[VND]
Youngster
avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:50 pm

You are an intolerant human being. You should be ashamed of yourself, broski
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver7890
Zed Geared Brony
Zed Geared Brony
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 17
Location : In your bed

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 pm

[VND] wrote:
You are an intolerant human being. You should be ashamed of yourself, broski

Hurr, Stimps.

_________________
Spoiler:
 


Trainer Lucas wrote:
You sir, just met Silver. She's the brains behind this operation. She came up with this game.

Herp de Derp wrote:
Yeah, Silver is normally cussing so much she makes sailors blush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pkmngenerations.forumotion.com
g0l3m
Youngster


Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:59 pm

He was just looking for sonics... way to be harsh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
305coolguy
Youngster
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:38 pm

MissingNo. wrote:
Banned.

(OhgodI'vewaitedsolongtobansomeone)

Oh my god! You banned Whimzer!I think
You bastard!
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by 305coolguy on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : so i wont get banned)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
belthazar666
Youngster


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-09-11

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:34 am

You guys are being trolled (really poorly) from some 12 year olds over at

forums.mcleodgaming.com

Golem, Coolguy, VND, and that moron that posted this thread.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Emphasis on the poorly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
avatar

Posts : 290
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : The Shadow Realm

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:36 am

belthazar666 wrote:
You guys are being trolled (really poorly) from some 12 year olds over at

forums.mcleodgaming.com

Golem, Coolguy, VND, and that moron that posted this thread.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Emphasis on the poorly.
I seem to recall you being from MG as well. Heck, didn't you not-like me like everyone else there?

_________________
~ CF, Master of Shadows ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
g0l3m
Youngster


Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Sorry to say but... we actually want this game to be a success, its just...
When we got over here we realized that your plan really kinda sucks and is poorly executed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
avatar

Posts : 290
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : The Shadow Realm

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:59 pm

g0l3m wrote:
Sorry to say but... we actually want this game to be a success, its just...
When we got over here we realized that your plan really kinda sucks and is poorly executed.
Okay, then, MR. SOOPER GEENYUS, how do we fix it?

_________________
~ CF, Master of Shadows ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whimhammer40k(000)
Youngster
avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-09-11

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:18 pm

belthazar666 wrote:
You guys are being trolled (really poorly) from some 12 year olds over at

forums.mcleodgaming.com

Golem, Coolguy, VND, and that moron that posted this thread.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Emphasis on the poorly.
I want a reason to make more music rather than do it for myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
g0l3m
Youngster


Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Cipher Admin CF wrote:
g0l3m wrote:
Sorry to say but... we actually want this game to be a success, its just...
When we got over here we realized that your plan really kinda sucks and is poorly executed.
Okay, then, MR. SOOPER GEENYUS, how do we fix it?
1. Get the dick out of your ass and realize that your nothing compared to anyone, and that sometimes you DO need peoples help - usually because they are much F*cking better then you.
2. Stop sitting around and do something about it.
3. Learn to code so your not using some Sh*t RPG program for a pokemon game.
4. ????????????????????????????????
5. A DECENT GAME

And I hope you realize that just because you guys were picked on by others in a place where you weren't accepted right away, doesn't make you almighty in another forum. It just makes you a foolish kid, now will you guys except our help or make up an imaginary scenario that were out to get you. And YES some of us were/are willing to help.

The End

edit - your censoring program gets rid of prefix and suffixes .-.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
avatar

Posts : 290
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : The Shadow Realm

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Okay, first off, of course I know people need help to do things. I'm not even in charge here--I know people know help because I am helping. And that second statement is just depressing Hakker-talk designed to make me feel bad. If we're all "so F*ck worthless," how is any number of "F*ck worthless people" going to get anything done?

Secondly, how am I not doing anything? I am actively trying to recruit more workers to this forum.

Next, Game Maker and RPG Maker are decent programs. Everyone just gives them a bad rap because of all the joe-shmoes that are like "herp derp I'mma maek a gaem" and wind up cranking out something awful.

Finally, I don't really think I'm acting "almighty." You said you're willing to help and that we need to improve stuff, so my response is, "Okay, dood, get up here on our soap box and tell us what to do." And you did. And to wrap this up, I may be an idiot, but I stopped being foolish a long time ago. If McLeodGaming taught me anything, it was self-awareness and how to argue.

_________________
~ CF, Master of Shadows ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch the Bloody
Pokémon Trainer
avatar

Posts : 215
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 20
Location : Hod, Dead...

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:48 pm

IMO, that was power abuse. You didn't have to ban somebody for not using proper English.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
g0l3m
Youngster


Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:05 am

Cipher Admin CF wrote:
Okay, first off, of course I know people need help to do things. I'm not even in charge here--I know people know help because I am helping. And that second statement is just depressing Hakker-talk designed to make me feel bad. If we're all "so F*ck worthless," how is any number of "F*ck worthless people" going to get anything done?

Secondly, how am I not doing anything? I am actively trying to recruit more workers to this forum.

Next, Game Maker and RPG Maker are decent programs. Everyone just gives them a bad rap because of all the joe-shmoes that are like "herp derp I'mma maek a gaem" and wind up cranking out something awful.

Finally, I don't really think I'm acting "almighty." You said you're willing to help and that we need to improve stuff, so my response is, "Okay, dood, get up here on our soap box and tell us what to do." And you did. And to wrap this up, I may be an idiot, but I stopped being foolish a long time ago. If McLeodGaming taught me anything, it was self-awareness and how to argue.

In conclusion -
Ban the ass clown who thinks he can argue and get a real team, if you guys keep the dev team as an open community of talent-less kids - your games as good as over. The statement "Next, Game Maker and RPG Maker are decent programs." says it all. Not to mention " I am actively trying to recruit more workers to this forum." YEP really impressive, one person - YA ONE PERSON just got 5 people to your forum in a day and this guy probably hasn't brought 1.

By no means do I represent Mcleodgaming and I don't mean to keep bashing you guys, but I am willing to help and so are a couple other people. I still haven't been contacted by the admin of this game anyways - because honestly I can't help when everyones throwing random instructions in my face. This forum needs structure, organization and priority - and to be honest - your priority should be rounding up a talented team and starting a real community. Right now this games community is a circle of a bunch of crying kids because they weren't given a warm welcome in another forum, wherever your admin is - please just get the fact across that you need to straighten your forum out. Of course I exclude some people on this forum from these stereotypes - but overall these statements are true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch the Bloody
Pokémon Trainer
avatar

Posts : 215
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 20
Location : Hod, Dead...

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:35 am

g0l3m wrote:
Cipher Admin CF wrote:
Okay, first off, of course I know people need help to do things. I'm not even in charge here--I know people know help because I am helping. And that second statement is just depressing Hakker-talk designed to make me feel bad. If we're all "so F*ck worthless," how is any number of "F*ck worthless people" going to get anything done?

Secondly, how am I not doing anything? I am actively trying to recruit more workers to this forum.

Next, Game Maker and RPG Maker are decent programs. Everyone just gives them a bad rap because of all the joe-shmoes that are like "herp derp I'mma maek a gaem" and wind up cranking out something awful.

Finally, I don't really think I'm acting "almighty." You said you're willing to help and that we need to improve stuff, so my response is, "Okay, dood, get up here on our soap box and tell us what to do." And you did. And to wrap this up, I may be an idiot, but I stopped being foolish a long time ago. If McLeodGaming taught me anything, it was self-awareness and how to argue.

In conclusion -
Ban the ass clown who thinks he can argue and get a real team, if you guys keep the dev team as an open community of talent-less kids - your games as good as over. The statement "Next, Game Maker and RPG Maker are decent programs." says it all. Not to mention " I am actively trying to recruit more workers to this forum." YEP really impressive, one person - YA ONE PERSON just got 5 people to your forum in a day and this guy probably hasn't brought 1.

By no means do I represent Mcleodgaming and I don't mean to keep bashing you guys, but I am willing to help and so are a couple other people. I still haven't been contacted by the admin of this game anyways - because honestly I can't help when everyones throwing random instructions in my face. This forum needs structure, organization and priority - and to be honest - your priority should be rounding up a talented team and starting a real community. Right now this games community is a circle of a bunch of crying kids because they weren't given a warm welcome in another forum, wherever your admin is - please just get the fact across that you need to straighten your forum out. Of course I exclude some people on this forum from these stereotypes - but overall these statements are true.

That made you look like an ass.


Besides, why the hell does it matter. What's done is done. Silver is boss anyways so we're powerless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
avatar

Posts : 290
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : The Shadow Realm

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:13 pm

Here's what you just said:
"Ban approx. one tenth of the actual work force in one swift move and put the half-troll, half-hater who hasn't accomplished anything in charge."

I may not be good at arguing, but I'm certainly better than you, because a good arguer takes all factors into account.
Once again, it would appear your argument is a black hole--you suck every comment I make towards yourself, and return nothing. The ball's in your court, Mr. Sooper Geenyus--what's wrong with Game Maker/RPG Maker, and what should we use instead?
Yes, it's true, I haven't recruited anyone to this forum yet. But I am biding my time, because I know good things cannot be rushed, and I know exactly who to pitch the idea to. Don't believe me? Wanna see what I wrote to pitch the game? BOOM. It's in your PM box.
You're not representing MCG, but people like you are exactly why I left--you impose an inferiority complex on anyone you please that nobody can really lift. Why you do it is beyond me, but I know that hostility and hatred towards anyone--let alone me "on my own turf"--is a terrible way to get them to do anything for you.
I was a loser at MCG, yes--but how am I different from anyone else there? I guess the point I'm trying to get across is, yes, I was a loser there. So I left for other places. I worked hard and acted friendly to build the reputation I have with those other forums--and under no circumstances am I about to let MCG march back into my life and destroy what took me a year to create.



Ahem. That was unprofessional. Lastly, the reason we're all throwing instructions at you is because we're organized--Leaf communicates with us often, and therefore we can relay what needs to be done for her.

_________________
~ CF, Master of Shadows ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asch the Bloody
Pokémon Trainer
avatar

Posts : 215
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 20
Location : Hod, Dead...

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Cipher Admin CF wrote:
Here's what you just said:
"Ban approx. one tenth of the actual work force in one swift move and put the half-troll, half-hater who hasn't accomplished anything in charge."

I may not be good at arguing, but I'm certainly better than you, because a good arguer takes all factors into account.
Once again, it would appear your argument is a black hole--you suck every comment I make towards yourself, and return nothing. The ball's in your court, Mr. Sooper Geenyus--what's wrong with Game Maker/RPG Maker, and what should we use instead?
Yes, it's true, I haven't recruited anyone to this forum yet. But I am biding my time, because I know good things cannot be rushed, and I know exactly who to pitch the idea to. Don't believe me? Wanna see what I wrote to pitch the game? BOOM. It's in your PM box.
You're not representing MCG, but people like you are exactly why I left--you impose an inferiority complex on anyone you please that nobody can really lift. Why you do it is beyond me, but I know that hostility and hatred towards anyone--let alone me "on my own turf"--is a terrible way to get them to do anything for you.
I was a loser at MCG, yes--but how am I different from anyone else there? I guess the point I'm trying to get across is, yes, I was a loser there. So I left for other places. I worked hard and acted friendly to build the reputation I have with those other forums--and under no circumstances am I about to let MCG march back into my life and destroy what took me a year to create.



Ahem. That was unprofessional. Lastly, the reason we're all throwing instructions at you is because we're organized--Leaf communicates with us often, and therefore we can relay what needs to be done for her.


Was this directed towards me lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cipher Admin CF
Pokémon Trainer
avatar

Posts : 290
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : The Shadow Realm

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:08 pm

lovelybunchofballs wrote:
Was this directed towards me lol.
Of course not. Heck, if you are from MCG, I dunno who you are from there. =P

_________________
~ CF, Master of Shadows ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
305coolguy
Youngster
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Cipher Admin CF wrote:
lovelybunchofballs wrote:
Was this directed towards me lol.
Of course not. Heck, if you are from MCG, I dunno who you are from there. =P
sazh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver7890
Zed Geared Brony
Zed Geared Brony
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 17
Location : In your bed

PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Locked, this is a flame war.

_________________
Spoiler:
 


Trainer Lucas wrote:
You sir, just met Silver. She's the brains behind this operation. She came up with this game.

Herp de Derp wrote:
Yeah, Silver is normally cussing so much she makes sailors blush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pkmngenerations.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hei gaiz i ahm neww!   

Back to top Go down
 
hei gaiz i ahm neww!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Epoch :: New here, I see. :: Arrivals/Departures-
Jump to: